Once you have taken a first-level course in Reiki, you will hold the keys to tap into Reiki healing energy at any time you need. Like all skills, it deepens with practice, and with each successive course you take.
For many people, Reiki One is a life-changing experience, something that brings greater love, freedom and healing to your life and to the lives of those around you. Once given, the gift stays with you for life, to do with as you please.
On International School of Reiki level one courses you will study basic theory, including hand positions, meditations, and other techniques such that you will be confident to give full healings to yourself and others.
The first day focuses on self-treatment.
We start the course with a cup of tea and a some warm-up activities. It’s an opportunity for us to get to know each other better. We also look at some wisdom cards before moving on to the course content.
- Discussion: Essential Concepts
- First touch: first initiation leading to intuitive short self-treatment
- Break for lunch. Lunch is provided.
- Exploration of the subtle anatomy: your personal experience
- The Reiki principles as preventative medicine, with guided practice
- Discussion: approaches to self-treatment
- Practice: Nentatsu Hô
- Closing with full self-treatment practice
The second day focuses on treating others.
- Initiation with intuitive self-treatment
- Practice: the short treatment
- Discussion of energy exchange and energetic protection
- Break for lunch
- The three stages of treatment
- Discussion: grounding and cautions
- Full treatment practice
- Closing and conferment of certificate
The first level of Usui Shiki Ryōhō, taught by Kit Johnson.
- This is a two-day course, with between one and six students on a course.
- Lunch and transportation from the center of Bangkok is included in the course fee.
- If you are desperate to study but cannot afford the fee, please apply, and tell me a bit about your situation on the 'extra details' question.
- Module One: Discover Reiki
- Module Two: Subtle Anatomy
- Module Three: Initiation
- Module Four: Self-Treatment
- Module Five: Treating Others
- Module Six: Grounding your Practice