You can modify this sequence as you wish. Optional stages are marked with an asterisk.
- Ensure that both the space and you are clear, and ready for the treatment.
- Gasshô meisô.
- Form an energetic connection with CKR in the aura, over the body.*
There are photographs of the hand positions in the reference cards that you received as part of this course.
- Back of cranium. You can do the purification meditation (see your course reference cards) now if you choose.
- Bridge cranium. First rest the head on your non-dominant hand, then trace SHK over the forehead with your dominant hand. Finally, place your dominant hand over the forehead and hold.
- Frontal lobes (temples), thumbs touching crown.
- Eyes–thumbs into centre.
Rest of body
- Work on areas that require direct application of Reiki, following the hand positions you are familiar with, or your intuition.
- Chakra balancing*
- Plant DKM and CKR into the heart using the direct application mudra.*
- Begin grounding the client with leg and feet positions.
- If the client is lying face-up, ask her to turn over for spinal clearing.*
- Fully ground client by giving Reiki to the feet.
- Reverse CKR over the whole body to recognise universal connection, but to close the deep empathic connection of the Reiki treatment.*
- Gently brush down the body from the shoulders to feet.*
- Give thanks and bring the client back. They may need time before opening their eyes or getting up.
Ask a question