What certification do you offer?

If you plan to practice Reiki professionally, you will probably need insurance, and there may be certain requirements for this in your country. To help you make an informed decision, below is both my Master/Teacher certificate, and the certificate you will receive on completion of an International School of Reiki course. (You can also see my Reiki certificates from the first to the highest level in this pdf file.)

Master Certificate - Kit Johnson

Sample Reiki One Certificate

Posted in: Learning Reiki