Internet browsers, especially mobile ones, like to stream media files. That’s okay, unless you want to download them to your computer or device, so that you can watch them again and again, without an internet connection. This page will help you do that.
Windows and OSX
- Find the link of the file you want to save. This link might be in your course confirmation email.
- In Windows, right click on the link. In OSX, Command-click.
- Select ‘save target as’ or ‘save link as’.
- Choose a location and name for the file, and click ‘Save’ or ‘OK’.
iOS and Android
- You might need to install an app that allows downloads from the Internet. There are many apps that can do this. Search the Play Store or App Store for MP3 downloader.
- Find the link of the file you want to save. This link might be in your course confirmation email. Copy that link to clipboard.
- Open your downloader app, and enter the link that you copied to clipboard.
- Your downloader app should now allow you to save the file to your phone.
If you have any questions or tips, please leave a comment below.